At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost.
- Responsible for managing chemical inventory and paint decalcification process for paint lines.
- Must be able to lift weight of up to 50 pounds.
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice.
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area.
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise.
- Manage outside contractor services such as food service and waste disposal.
- Position is an onsite role located in Tomahawk, WI.
- Production Quality
- Lean Manufacturing
- Process Engineering
- Technology SHEQ
- Project Management
- Optimiziation HPS
The salary for this role is $62,000.00 - $68,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.