At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes? Location – OEM/MRO Technical Sales Representative
- Grow and profitability maintain Henkel’s (Loctite) General Industrial adhesive Technologies business in Quebec South-Shore and New Brunswick.
- Must be located in Quebec City.
- Travel: Travel within specified territory. Approximately 35% overnight travel required.
- Prospect for new business opportunities at existing and targeted OEM/MRO accounts.
- Sell OEM/MRO products, determine customer needs at existing and new accounts. Develop new value-added opportunities to grow our sales and market presence.
- Establish Territory Business Plan to create tactics, which will ensure growth of key/ target markets/customers in territory.
- Implement Time and Territory Management techniques such as monthly report, distributor partnership plans etc. to establish and achieve dollar-producing objectives on a monthly/quarterly cycle.
- Learn and implement sales skills training as outlined in Henkel Training.
- Implement marketing programs and provides marketing department necessary feedback in order to meet market needs.
- Motivate, educate and close business in group situations such as OEM/MRO seminars, Customer Training Schools, etc. with end customers.
- Train, work with and motivate our distribution channel partners to sell Henkel products/solutions.
- Assume responsibility for other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Operate within approved expense plan Daily contact with: Customers, Customer Management, Customer, Engineering Staff, Distributors, Distributor Management, Sales Manager, Technical Service Department • Customer Service Department.