At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
·Support the local engineering department activities by supporting engineering design, project management and construction management for investment projects.
·Support local management with project development, design, estimating and construction/implementation of major plant equipment upgrades, equipment replacements, and infrastructure / equipment expansion projects.
·Responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and upgrading plant equipment and systems.
·Develop, plan, and coordinate improvements and upgrades throughout the plant.
·Work closely with the Maintenance department on plant needs.
·Monitor mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems within the plant to determine life cycle and justify replacement of items or systems as needed.
·Develop conceptual/final plans, estimates, and schedules for capital projects.
·Specify, purchase and manage/review equipment from vendors.
·Work closely with other specialists, including personnel responsible for the quality control, plant maintenance, process engineering, production planning, and equipment operations.
·Guide the site in root cause analysis of breakdowns to develop process and engineering solutions.
·Assist with the implementation and development of condition-based maintenance.
·Provide technical support, including troubleshooting, of high priority operational processes.
·Provide engineering for upgrades, replacements, new systems, equipment, and construction projects, and work with vendors to identify new technology.
·Ability to lead projects of various sizes.
·Direct and coordinate the engineering, general plant arrangement, procurement, construction, and start-up of assigned capital projects with a focus on completing projects on time, within scope and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, along with manufacturing and design aptitude.
- One to three years' experience in manufacturing preferred, but open to looking at a recent graduate.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
- Skills in deductive logic and problem solving are critical. Ability to listen carefully to identify technical details and converse in a multidiscipline team environment.
- Experience with working on capital projects involving the planning, specifying, purchasing, installing, and commissioning of industrial manufacturing systems and equipment.
- Have a thorough understanding of engineering design, best practices, and be able to identify areas to apply them in existing and new equipment.
- Use of AutoCAD and other software tools to review and design equipment layouts, line and piping modifications, and concept drawings.
- Prepare reports, flow diagrams and charts, specifically project Gannt charts, project plans, and cost tracking reports.
- Experience with managing external construction contractors
- Strong communication skills and experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in PLC Programming and troubleshooting a plus.
The salary for this role is $75,000 - $90,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.