At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- This job will report to the Global Director Market Strategy Applications Head.
- The team consists of 5 global applications managers, each taking care of 1-2 global categories.
- The primary function of this role is to define and lead the overall strategy for identified application categories (Electrical Assembly) through uncovering unmet customer needs to steer the portfolio across brand, product, market and commercial activation, to deliver scalable growth opportunities globally.
- The focus for this SBU is on the general manufacturing & maintenance markets, with a key focus on general industry OEM & MRO, as well as Automotive Aftermarket.
- Develop overall mid to long term global category strategy by uncovering unmet customer needs and market trends to determine the optimal portfolio mix, innovation roadmap, etc.
- Operationalize global marketing strategy through actionable & impactful initiatives that enable sales teams to drive growth and new customer acquisition on daily basis.
- Identify customer hero applications and create expert content, value propositions and selling story to fuel strategic communication plans.
- Work with regional marketing colleagues to develop worldwide aligned strategy, business cases, and launch plans.