United States, Seabrook, NH, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Establish work plan and staffing levels to meet the ever-changing business climate.
- Support a safe workplace environment by identifying and helping resolve unsafe practices.
- Ensure staff is thoroughly trained in the operations they are performing.
- Monitor progress toward task completion, coordinate departmental activities to maximize up time and minimize down time, assures rapid product changeovers and communicates status to Planning and Production Manager.
- Identify areas where cost, quality, reduced lead-times can be reduced to aid in machine utilization, lower scrap, labor efficiencies, etc.
- Play an active role in Corrective Action Reports, Lean and Safety programs.
- Set up and executes development plans for plant personnel
- Manage all operations at factory level to ensure efficient production and high-quality products
- Deliver against plant performance KPIs, budget, and projects
- Ensure operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations.
- High School Degree/GED required, College Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership role associated with chemical production preferred
- Leadership skills and knowledge of manufacturing system product flow and recordkeeping
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Computer experience essential
The salary for this role is $70,000.00 - $80,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular