At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensure the efficient and safe production at the highest quality level, with minimum cost and in line with ISO/IATF standards, considering customer satisfaction (Six Sigma and ISO/IATF Quality Certification trainings to be provided)
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement in Safety, Quality and Environmental aspects
- Managing customer/internal audits, audit preparation, host auditor, and manage related CAPAs (corrective & preventive actions)
- Maintaining & reviewing the quality management administration system, including providing training to the stakeholders to ensure the correct implementation
- Ensuring proper documentation and archiving for all checking, analyzing, inspection and reviewing activities,
- Ensuring that non-conformities found are properly documented and investigated
- Support complaint investigations and prepare in writing root cause analysis (A3) and corrective action reports (8D)
- Assess and mitigate risks by handling all permanent and temporary changes according to the relevant change control procedures.
- Reduce departmental occupational accidents and meet all legal requirements and Henkel SHE standards