At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You are an experienced manager (d/f/m) who will contribute to shaping the sustainability agenda of our strategic business unit Consumer Goods Adhesives in Europe, India, Middle East & Africa (EIMEA).
- Become a member of an outstanding EIMEA team that is a leader in adhesives for the packaging, labelling and personal hygiene industry
- Make an impact to position our business as a recognized leader in sustainable solutions for the Consumer Goods markets (largely FMCG companies)
- Focus on accelerating and elevating existing efforts to reduce climate impact and improve circularity as key differentiators
- Initiate and drive the implementation of sustainability related programs to build a project pipeline in the area of carbon neutrality, circularity, plastics reduction, renewable raw materials, water consumption and new packaging designs
- Explore and validate new business opportunities and projects in the area of sustainability that consider product and service offerings as well as engineered solutions and data-driven business models
- Represent Consumer Goods Adhesives for sustainability related topics in associations, expert groups and events as well as in internal task forces & project teams
- Create an industry network by proactively engaging with external & internal stakeholders to shape future offerings on sustainable solutions, i.e. with OEMs, OMMs, brands, retailers, NGOs, start-ups and scientific bodies
- Translate our offerings into our customers’ sustainability targets and support our key account teams to commercialize our portfolio of sustainable solutions during customer meetings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as customer-facing colleagues from Sales, Key Account Management and Application Engineering as well as Marketing, Sustainability and R&D/Innovation