At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead a team of currently 5 people
- Plan, execute and report of hairdresser and consumer studies with product development, marketing, and market research
- Recruit external volunteers/hair models to participate, professional characterisation of hair type and register data in accordance with data protection laws
- Prepare and analyse collected study data, results and observations, including the creation of result presentations with the help of existing evaluation programs
- Conduct trainings of trading partners and presentations for marketing and top management visits
- Establish new digital documentation and evaluation tools and develop new methods, technologies and technical upgrades
- Allocate hairdressers, vocational trainees and students for the various study projects