At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
$2,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Production Utility Technicians are assigned to different work areas on a rotating basis in order to backfill team resources.
- They are responsible for keeping materials supplied on packaging lines, general housekeeping, and quality checks.
- Additional job duties may include basic operation of packaging equipment and supporting line change overs.
- The open position is available on 1st shift (6:30 AM – 2:30 PM).
- High school diploma or GED required
- Current or recent work experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment preferred but not required
- Availability to work steady 1st shift schedule as well as regular weekend overtime shifts
- Flexibility and willingness to rotate to different job assignments as required
- Ability to communicate effectively and actively participate in a team-based work atmosphere
- Basic computer and math skills
The hourly range for this role is $17.86. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.