At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages the activities of plant storeroom and planning team
- Partner with Cell Reliability personnel to determine root cause of equipment failures/implement sustainable preventive measures
- Evaluate team performance and skill assessments and implement continuous education/employee development program
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality products at best pricing and best delivery
- Ensure Operations is not impacted by group functions/activities.
- BS Degree in a Technical Field preferred (Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental, etc.)
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience required with direct experience in facilities maintenance.
- The position is in the factory and could involve sitting, standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 55 pounds.
- Must be able to reach, lift, bend and stoop without restrictions.
- Good manual dexterity needed.
- Required to operate lifts and work from heights and confined spaces.
- Strategically Plans and Budgets the activities of the Facilities Maintenance Department including inspecting, maintaining, repairing, rebuilding, installation, and construction of plant unit operations and infrastructure
- Responsible for developing technical talent and skills within the facilities maintenance team to ensure staff a qualified to repair and maintain critical systems and unit operations.
- Work with Procurement to secure bids for 3rd party service contracts as appropriate. Enter agreements and manage the execution of the service contracts through 3rd party firms.
- Utilize the maintenance team to validate the effectiveness and completeness of the contracted work
The salary for this role is $75,000.00 - $100,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.