United States, Los Angeles, CA, United States, Denver, CO, United States, Miami, FL, United States, Chicago, IL, United States, New York, NY, United States, Dallas, TX, United States, Seattle, WA, Henkel Consumer Brands
Vice President, Sexy Hair Professional Sales
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the Professional and International Sales Teams
- Develop a responsive, customer-centric sales organization, including recruitment, training and coaching to improve capabilities
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with strategic customer accounts
- Define and redefine the sales strategy to achieve objectives
- Improve sales teams efficiencies and develop a KPI-driven organization.
- Develop sales plans to improve business profitability
- Grow distribution base
- Gain/establish distribution for new products
- Integral part of brand’s leadership team assisting in developing brand, product and sales strategies
- Collaborate closely with other departments on sales activities and product innovation
- Represent the company in industry trade associations
- Advise the General Manager on Sales related topics
- Budget ownership
- Degree in Business Administration or comparable
- 10-15 years of experience in Sales, ideally including HBC and Professional Industry
- Leadership experience
- Proficiency in handling large complex customers
The salary for this role is $160,000.00 - $230,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular