At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensures that group associates are trained and are performing inspection functions as detailed, per the approved, current work instructions.
- Supervises Quality Control Technicians.
- Monitors product quality by audit of daily analytical results from all shifts.
- Coordinates, assigns priorities to and supervises day to day lab activities, communicating status to management.
- Ensures that lab supplies and PPE are available when needed.
- Maintains equipment and supplies through preventative maintenance programs, service contracts and orders supplies.
- Coordinates equipment calibrations and verifications, maintains calibration records, and performs impact assessment as necessary.
- Implements testing criteria and reviews test methods and work instructions periodically.
- Insures NCMR reports are initiated for rejected batches.
- Relays lab results to appropriate personnel.
- Troubleshoots lab equipment, plant technical or logistics issues.
- Performs lab tests by assisting tech on duty or covers if tech is absent.
- Maintaining a safe environment in labs and plant.
- Assists in development of continuous improvement procedures.
- Assists with Customer Complaints for the Oak Creek Facility.
- Management of rejects and blocked stock dispositions.
- Assists in internal audits.
- Conducts performance reviews of QC Technicians, coaching discussions, and initiates disciplinary action if needed.
- Participates in Quality Improvement Team (QIT) meetings.
- Maintains training requirements and records for all technicians
- Perform statistical analysis on problem products/Rejected batches when necessary
- Ability to perform analytical analysis (i.e. GC/MS, TGA, DMA, IR) when necessary.
- Performs various other duties as assigned by the QA Manager.