At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- A job to develop primers and adhesives for sports and fashion applications. Specially water based product
- Lead product development project independently, including new product development, formula modification/localization and trial run;
- Conduct raw material evaluation and identify new raw material.
- Provide technical support to customer and/or Henkel AE/Sales/KAM teams.
- Interact with production department to optimize the manufacture process.
- Work with QC department to set technical specification and get relative documents from supplier.
- Optimize continuously the current product performance and localize the raw material to increase more NES.
- Set up shoe process to customer to make customer low final cost by training & using more advance machine or products.
- Prevent the unqualified product again in analyse the root cause & make suitable procedure as to ensure current products' stability.
- Develop new Wate-based product or other competitive solvent product to global shoe industry, meanwhiles it will bring high market percent & profit to Henkel in the future.
- Obey Henkel SHE policy to maintain the lab clean & safety.
- Principal Accountabilities
- New product development specially water-based product
- RMs evaluation and localization
- Support sales/AE, QC, AO