At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be an inspiring leader for a passionate team and take over the responsibility for their talent management
- In close collaboration with senior management derive data and analytics objectives from strategic business goals and define measures of success for high-value data and analytics opportunities
- Design proof-of-concepts and create plans for data products that are in line with Henkel's global data and analytics strategy and guidelines
- Lead development and execution of the validation of business case assumptions
- Steer the optimization of IT projects end-to-end (including analysis and design, build, test, implementation, operation stages)
- Oversee Henkel's process and systems standards within the domain (incl. compliance to corporate standards, IT standards)
- Ensure close collaboration and further alignment within all other units within Henkel dx
- Regularly review the existing product portfolio and take decisions to keep, enhance or decommission solutions and products
- Shape your career with various trainings, rotation and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits