At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Rearing different species of insects in a systematic way to guarantee homogeneous populations in sufficient number and in due time to perform the scheduled biological tests with the lowest variability of results.
- Rear and maintain different colonies of insects ( mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, ants..)
- Maintain rearing facilities of the Internal R&D Insecticides Biological Lab, including equipment and stocks of material and food for insects rearing.
- Achieve homogeneous populations of the different insect species to reduce variability in the efficacy test results
- Create working plans and set priorities to increase populations in the scheduled time according to the needs of ongoing projects.
- Develop and implement new or improved breeding methods if needed.
- Draw up and maintain product files of all appropriate breeding methods and work performed.
- Determine possible threats in the rearing area and to draw up an action plan if required.
- Support efficacy tests following Biolab Manager instructions, using the suitable testing protocols.