At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the site’s implementation of Lean practices and the Henkel Production System (HPS) by delivering training and providing technical advice, so that plant costs, productivity, and reliability are continually improved.
- Facilitate the development of a Lean culture
- Identify improvement opportunities within Operations, Supply Chain, and the Business and provide input on potential projects so that a continual improvement project pipeline is maintained and effectively implemented
- Provide professional Development and Training to onsite teams using lean tools and methodology.
- Work with site to identify, implement, and validate savings opportunities to drive reduction in defects, cost and working capital.
- Lead the Check/Adjust meetings to help improve site results and develop employees to become better problem solvers using the A3 Problem Solving methodology
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement (CI) Workshops (3-10 days) targeting the outcome of sustainable improvements Lead cultural changes at the site and support continued deployment of HPS within Henkel