At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The role of the Senior Brand Manager is to develop short- & long-term plans that translate into operational actions to achieve sales, market share & profit growth objectives for the Beauty Business Unit within our Henkel Consumer Brands division. This role is responsible for a portfolio of brands.
- Devise 5-year strategic portfolio growth plans to be presented to both local BU and international organization.
- Deliver annual brand reviews & marketing plans that translate into channel/account plans with support from sales strategy/sales teams.
- Drive health of base business by optimizing trade fundamentals (distribution, pricing, in-store promotion & merchandizing) in collaboration with sales strategy/ sales teams.
- Collaborate with international marketing to develop innovation and communication for local Canadian brand(s).
- Leverage North American and Global innovation & communication for brand(s) shared across the border.
- Own portfolio/brand P&L with strong focus on profit improvement.
- Track monthly COGS to understand impact to P&L and devise plans to address changes if necessary.
- Deliver rigorous monthly & quarterly brand performance reports to both local unit & international organization. Brand performance includes P&L, market share and innovation/campaign tracking.
- Work closely with supply chain to ensure product setup, relaunches & launches happen in a timely fashion with appropriate volume forecast assumptions and minimal disruptions/write-offs.
- Optimize advertising & promotion budget ensuring best ROI for every dollar invested. Recommend test ‘n learn ideas to gauge impact to awareness, trial and conversion.
- Coach and mentor, a team of 2 assistant/brand managers. Develop their skill set to be in line with both local and international expectations and prepare them to the next level.
- Member of the Canadian Marketing Leadership Team supporting director on setting team vision, roles/responsibilities, culture and development opportunities.