At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive Key Metrics such as Service, Inventory Optimization and Production Schedule Adherence.
- Responsible for the Monthly Supply Review Process, including rough cut capacity planning.
- Lead Annual Strategic initiative Projects defined by the Site Leadership Team related to Cost Savings, Performance Improvements and Change Management.
- Manages the local Supply Chain team as well as responsible for the onsite warehouse operation.
Comply with safety, hazardous material handling and storage, and other regulatory requirements and internal procedures affecting material control operations.
- Responsible for the various planning, control and order fulfillment functions of the supply chain:
- Raw Material Buying / Planning
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Plant Inventory Control
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, Engineering, Operations Management or Business.
- 8+ years of related experience in supply planning/buying, warehousing, inventory control etc.
- Strong Experience using an ERP system; SAP experience a plus.
- Strong Leadership Skills and ability to lead and motivate people.
- Strong communication, planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to problem solve and implement effective corrective actions.
- APICS CPIM certification a plus.
The salary for this role is $120,00.00 - $150,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.