At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Knowledge and experience of implementing and maintaining EHS management systems in line with recognized standards (preferably ISO 45001 & ISO 14001).
- Knowledge and experience of implementing and maintaining IE license for similar scale site
- Ability to conduct thorough risk assessments including task, equipment and machinery risk assessments.
- Management of an industrial hygiene programme.
- Provide technical EH&S advice for various processes including the management of change and chemical related projects.
- Delivery of training programmes on EH&S topics.
- Development of EH&S procedures.
- Experience in incident / accident investigations and root cause analysis.
- Experience of permitting systems and contractor management.
- Ability to independently lead SHE projects and initiatives.