At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Be the close business partner and trustworthy advisor of the Business Management of Henkel Consumer Professional DACH while proactively identifying areas for improvement
- Be a natural driver of (international) Controlling initiatives which benefit steering and process optimizations of the business
- Drive state-of-the-art financial analysis, forecasting and planning for Henkel Consumer Professional DACH
- Ensure fast, timely and reliable monthly reporting of financial results in accordance with the relevant Corporate Standards and local laws & regulations
- Track and forecast business relevant KPIs and provide in-depth analysis
- Eager to deliver highest level of state-of-the-art business controlling by leveraging digital opportunities and performing a high level of quality, financial governance and business partnering
- Ensure that the internal controls environment operates effectively ensuring compliance to Corporate Standards and local laws and regulations