Netherlands, Amsterdam, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in SHE (Safety, Health, Environment) - Looking for Engineering students
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop further our digital tool and guideline for global energy and water consumption benchmarking
- Support global sustainability assessment of factories and warehouses
- Support incident investigation process & SHE performance by analyzing trends
- Support culture based safety program & maturity program
- BSc/Msc in Engineering, Chemistry or related fields
- Good analytical skills and experience with digital tools such as PowerBI
- Self-driven and eager to work in global teams
- Open mindedness and curiosity to explore
- Available to start from November 2023 for 6 months, full time
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural dynamic environment
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community!
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeFrance) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- 6 months internship (possibility to extend for 2 more months, max. 8 months in total)
- An internship allowance of 1000 EUR Gross/ month.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.