At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Analyze exisitng processes to develop, implem,ent and monitor measures to improve productivity/efficiency, quality, and safety
- Become a technical expert in plant engineering technologies to facilitate knowledge transfer and apply best practices
- Support troubleshooting and problem-solving initiatives to identify root causes and implement appropriate solutions
- Become part of the project teams for investments and support from a process perspective Resolve customer complaints; support manufacturing; QOS support.
- Be well versed in Henkel product technologies on processing and equipment Lead effort to clarify manufacturing instructions to ensure repeatable operations.
- Set up manufacturing processes with input from R & D, Reliability, Productions, etc.
- Provide process troubleshooting and optimization (DOE) & Perform engineering studies, i.e. design of experiments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering, Project management, Six Sigma.
- 3+ years Manufacturing Engineering, Process optimization, Problem solving, etc
- The position is in the factory and could involve sitting, standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Occasionally this position may require the lifting and/or moving of more than 55 pounds. All lifting must comply with OSHA standards.
- The performance of this position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, and hygienic precautions, such as hairnets, are required. Temperature of the work area may be affected by outside temperatures and machining. Noise level in the work environment is normal to moderate. Regular attendance is required. Overtime may be required. It is the responsibility of each employee to conduct tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety, health, and environmental regulations, company program standards, company policies, and special safety concerns while protecting yourself, the organization, and the environment. You are ultimately responsible for your safety and well-being.
The salary for this role is $75,000.00 - $100,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.