Are you a highly motivated, innovative MBA student looking to gain career-building experience in brand management and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for one of Henkel’s Spring 2024 MBA Brand Management Internships. As a brand management intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of a brand manager’s role within a global organization.
Henkel’s spring internships typically start in January and last 4 to 6 months or longer. For a specific role, the schedule could be part- or full-time; after you submit your application, you will have the chance to discuss these details with your Henkel recruiter during the screening phase. Following your internship, you may be invited to join Henkel as a full-time employee in the future.
Based on your interests and skillset, you will be considered for a variety of brand management internships to support our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units during Spring 2024. You can expect your internship to include assignments like:
- Spearheading a strategic project to help solve a business need for your brand that assists in the achievement of long-term objectives
- Working with agencies to develop creative and bringing it to market in a timely manner.
- Leading an analytics project, learning the drivers of your business and collecting and connecting data from a variety of sources in a meaningful way
- Acting as a valuable member of the team from day 1 by attending business meetings and helping the brand team and cross-functionals with achieving day-to-day goals
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals