Austria, Vienna, Adhesive Technologies
Country Logistics Manager part-time/full-time(d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Heading the logistics organization (transport & warehouse) in Austria and Switzerland
- Leading, supporting and developing the logistics team located in Austria and Switzerland
- Maintaining strong work relationships with the external logistics service providers
- Driving initiatives to improve on sustainability, keep logistics cost on an optimum level while reaching service level targets
- Follow up and manage relevant KPIs and initiate projects to further improve them
- Cooperating with other departments such as Customer Service, Sales, Supply- & Business Planning on an international level
- A motivated candidate with university degree ideally in Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3- 5 years of work experience in the area of Logistics / Supply Chain
- Business fluent German and English skills
- Excellent analytical skills and very strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate people
- High communication, presentation, negotiation, and organizational skills to be able to interact on all necessary levels
- Very good MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel), SAP/ERP experience - WMS knowledge a plus
- Be an important part of our logistic team in Vienna (part-time from 80% possible)
- Training and professional growth opportunities in an international environment
- Mentoring and buddy program
- Flexible working conditions, Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- Online and offline networking events
- Minimum monthly gross salary: €5.000,- for a fulltime position - willingness to overpay depending on experience
Contact: Melanie Peter, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.