South Korea, Ansan, Henkel Consumer Brands
Consumer Brands Safety, Health and Environment Engineer
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Supports SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) organization in specialized area
- Drives SHE strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools
- Defines and executes standards and procedures in collaboration with affected functional area
- Ensures continual improvement in all relevant SHE fields
- Supports global audit management and report monthly on SHE KPI status
- Supervises legal compliance matters, follow-up of development in legal matters and regulatory affairs
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required
- Minimum of three (3) years' work experience in SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) or related field is required
- Background in incident investigation, root-cause-analysis, risk assessment, and HAZOP are required
- Knowledge in SHE management systems, SHE international standards & HACCP are required
- Good knowledge in sustainability and environmental impact assessment are required
- Knowledge in behavior and culture-based safety, and Occupational Health & Safety are required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.