Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Intercompany Specialist Supply Chain
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Specialist Supply Chain is responsible for intercompany orders from order placement through delivery to completion with acting as the liaison with all to ensure a smooth and complete material flow.
- Steering of orders & ensuring on-time and complete delivery
- Creation of Delivery notes, dropshipments, issue credit notes & Debit notes
- Handling and manual intervention of SOP, EDI orders and DN in case of inconsistencies
- Coordinate exception & claim and return handling
- Reporting of open orders and open shipments
- Work on continuous improvement initiatives to increase quality or decrease time including testing systems and tools
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Supply chain, Logistics area is an advantage
- Min. 3 years of experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Customer service area or in business center
- Experience with SAP is a must
- Proficient customer service and order processing knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent in English language
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Team player with Professional attitude
- Experience with migration of tasks is an advantage
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1500 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.