At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Coordinates and executes transport planning process to ensure delivery of goods on-time
- Plans deliveries not managed, i.e. rush orders
- Reviews and proposes improvements on transport planning scope, i.e. exclusion of lanes
- Manages transport complaints (logistics complaints)
- Creating and executing purchase orders (PO's)
- Management of site waste program
- Storage of waste manifests and general record keeping
- Perform cycle counts and dock audits
- Act as back up production planner
- Troubleshoot any carrier/shipment issues
- Participate in site specific programs (safety, quality, service programs)
- Efficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of logistics activities
- Experience working with waste manifests
- Ability to learn internal programs/tools
- Experience working with SAP is a plus
- Ability to manage physical and electrical files
- Comfortable with working with suppliers and vendors (email, call)
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary range for this role is $75,000 to $90,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.