At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support manufacturing on a daily basis – accountable for output, yields, uptime & quality.
- Conduct process optimization utilizing continuous improvement tools that improves cost, output, yields, uptime & quality.
- Support/ensure applicable engineering compliance with all ISO 9001 requirements, including continuous improvement projects.
- Solve short & long term process issues through solid root cause analysis & implement solutions.
- Develop & implement new processes required to run or improve existing products.
- Specifies & selects equipment required in manufacture of new products.
- Confirms equipment is capable of maintaining critical process parameters over time (Process Capability Studies).
- Manage capital projects associated with process, quality & manufacturing requirements.
- Design, procure & qualify tooling as well as develop & implement new processes required to run or improve existing products
- Engineering degree BSChemE, BSChem, BSMatSc, or BSME from four-year college or university;
- In addition to engineering degree, one to two years professional engineering experience.
- Technical knowledge of web handling, coating processes and equipment, and/or converting processes.
- Statistical knowledge for conducting DOE, experiments for process improvements, root cause analysis, etc.
- Project management experience & Documentation experience
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, heights, odors, noise and equipment.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $70,000.00 - $95,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.