At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Design and development of electrical, automation and digitalization projects.
- Implementation of those projects, including the selection of vendors, quotations, installation and start-up.
- Maintenance of all automation and digital systems, including software and hardware follow-up, implementation of updates.
- Lead digitalization projects for the plant, following international initiatives.
- Proposal, development, and implementation of new digital projects, started at plant and later deployed to other plants.
- Support to maintenance of electrical, automation and digital equipment, in all areas of detergents plant
- Participate and promote (in the case of substantial changes or new jobs) Workplace Risk Assessments (WRA) or their periodic review.
- Be part of the “Energy Team” (ISO 50,001) and/or execute the actions taken in that work group.
- Coordination and assistance to the continuous improvement system “HPS”, including the follow-up of kpi’s as OEE, OPE, MTBF, and plans for improvement.
- Implementation and follow-up of preventive maintenance plans and strategy (TBM, etc)