At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Interested in developing, leveraging and maintaining specific scientific expertise to support the development of technologies and products?
Enthusiastically contribute to strategic and tactical planning
Identify and run new business development activities
Support R7D projects, road mapping of technology and business development
Act as an ambassador for the scientific community of Henkel BU
Generate test plans and/or experiences
Shape your career with trainings, rotation, and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel.
- Conceive innovative routes in new product development.
- Employ sound experimental. designs to effectively develop new materials for electronic applications.
- Design, develop, execute and support on-time commercialization of new adhesive formulations and products.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on research projects for internal teams, management, customers and technical conferences.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Effectively work in cross functional teams across different time zones with members from product development, project management, application engineering, process engineering, marketing and sales.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Understand state-of-art technology advancement and apply it to product development.
- Generate new intellectual property.
- Actively search for new ideas and technology from within or outside.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Recognize sources of problems; absorb new information easily; expose gaps in logic and contradictions; develop effective solutions to technical roadblocks.
- Perform all laboratory work in a safe manner and comply with all regulations, safety precautions, PPE requirements, and 5S processes