At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Reviewing Smart Factory Systems of truck entry, good receipt, manufacturing, dispatch and quality operations as well as deep integration to support and enhance current workflow.
- Acting as support function for plant operation teams in digital functionalities real-time, contacting 3rd parties if needed.
- Working close with lean department to generate value creation out of smart factory. Preparing and delivering required data for process enhancements.
- Taking proactive and predictive actions for maintaining system health and performance at highest level with working in collaboration with local and global service suppliers and vendors.
- Planning system upgrades with SAP & IT teams. Planning internal communication for system downtimes and updates for minimum impact on operations.
- Responsible from OT software and hardware maintenance, update and check-ups. Answering user difficulties or support requests.
- Providing Smart Factory modules trainings OT system users after every change, enhancement or critical milestone.