At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage supplier performance as identified in portfolio to ensure quality of materials supplied at targeted levels
- Work closely with purchasing and support new supplier onboarding with an active participation in, supplier audits, supplier selection and qualification
- Work on improvement of supplier quality capability with a well defined and structured quality improvement plan and engagement with suppliers
- Execute supplier quality agreement for performance level on annual basis and track progress
- Conduct vendor assessment and supplier surveillance audits
- Ensure that PPAPs or other validation protocols are reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
- Manage Supplier complaints for effective closure and assess 8D reports from the supplier for effectiveness.
- Support supplier root cause analysis and corrective action planning, as required.
- Verify implementation and effectiveness of supplier correction actions.
- Collate and evaluate supplier quality data to identify process improvement opportunities