Germany, Hamburg, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship R&D Open Innovation/New Business
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support basic lab processes like sample handling, equipment and material logistics
- Investigate new methods and technologies and support in activities around method development and aerosols
- Develop experimental designs using DoE approaches and work plans in the creation of hair care formulations
- Statistical analysis of experimental results
- Support the planning of potential consumer trials
- Work closely with cross functional R&D teams (product develoment, CTI, Analytic, external supplier) in the progression of projects
- Cooperate with the data analysis experts to communicate the results and make further improvements to the methods
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in natural sciences, chemistry, cosmetic science, process engineering or related studies
- Experience required to efficiently perform a variety of research experiments and tests including setting up and operation of apparatus and equipment
- First experience with design of experiments, statistics or aerosol products will be considered as an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and/or German language are required
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Basic knowledge of scientific methods, cosmetic raw materials and formulations with ability to understand and carry out standard methods relevant to the department
- Availability as of January 2024
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.