At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead implementation of company’s global safety, health & environment (SHE) policy, standards, rules and regulations at the site
- Prepare, maintain and keep records of documentations required to meet requirements of legal compliance of MPCB consents and factory license
- Prepare documentation for risk analysis, job safety analysis, work risk assessment and environmental aspect impact
- Lead implementation of 5S standards at workplace
- Investigate and prepare reports on incidents/accidents and near misses, root cause analysis, maintenance of accident statistic records, recommendation and implementation of preventive actions and tracking of it
- Drive continual improvement in all relevant SHE fields, report unsafe condition and unsafe act on daily basis and implement corrective measures
- Verifications of different work permits and its implementation
- Lead implementation of ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 certification/standards for the site and preparation of documentation for the related external/internal audits
- Conduct daily tool box talk on site
- Provide trainings on emergency preparedness, fire safety, material handling, hazard identification, hazardous waste handling, risk analysis, electrical safety, working at height, scaffolding and logout and tagout (LOTO) etc. Conduct emergency drills and mock drills.
- Carry out periodic Safety inspections of all equipment, installations and infrastructure of the facility
- Reports monthly on SHEQ KPI status
- Maintenance and monitoring of first aid and fire fighting equipment, effluent treatment plant and conduct periodical environmental monitoring