United States, Memphis, TN, United States, Nashville, TN, United States, Dallas, TX, United States, Houston, TX, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Engineer Remote TN or TX
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers.
- Executes customer roadmap and manages / closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities.
- Executes pricing actions Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors.
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory.
- Coordinates with TCS to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints.
- Delivers KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in a science-based field is preferred.
- In lieu of degree, relevant experience in the can industry will be considered, along with strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Experience with the use the Microsoft Suite of products.
- The ability to solve problems is required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude required.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time is required to include customer locations in both Tennessee and Texas.
The salary for this role is $90,000.00 - $110,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular