At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for the performance of the day to day fixed assets activities by processing complex investment projects as well as the fixed assets closing and reconciliation
- Review, validate and post travel and entertainments claims while ensuring their compliance with the corporate standards and local legal requirements
- Upload the daily bank statements, check the balances and perform daily and monthly reconciliation
- Handle GA monthly & quarterly closing activities with close coordination with the country team
- Generate some reports related to the different sub processes and submit them to the stakeholders