Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Digital Content Creation Coordinator
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Coordinator / Project Manager performs as an internal service provider for Digital & eCommerce master & local content creation for Henkel Consumer Brands. In this role he/she has to deal with different stakeholders internally and externally.
- Shoot production planning: alignment, tracking & monitoring of briefings, shoot calendar organization for the Content Factory
- Model and Talent booking and handling of Usage Rights (music & models) for created content
- Post-production planning & steering
- Responsibility for coordination of whole digital content development process (master content and local content)
- Collecting input for creative briefings, shoot briefings from SMU and countries in a structured way
- Full timeline management, end-to-end project responsibility and steering of projects
- Key user for specific Digital tools
- Degree level education – Digital Marketing/eCommerce, Business Administration
- Well experienced in project management (min. 3 years working experience). Experience in creative, talent and production agencies is a plus
- Proactive working style/ ability to steer and drive processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Great spoken & written English
- Eagerness to learn and implement new tools
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint Skills (Ability to summarize and conceptualize data extracts in a professional and creative way)
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 134%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Minimum salary: 1400 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.