At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Oversee day to day Closing and Reporting operations and processes in accordance with the Service Level Agreement and ensure department procedures are followed
- Ensure delivery of performance targets (KPIs and SLAs); Develop strategies to achieve the team's goals, objectives, and projects
- Evaluates process improvement opportunities and update documentation with desired controls as needed
- Communicate with Business Units and Local Country Partners; Troubleshoot errors and responding to inquiries, as needed; Investigates and resolves or recommends problem resolutions
- Monitors performance and team objectives' progress against standards and provides feedback and training for the staff's development
- Maintains hands-on knowledge of all processes performed by assigned team members and where needed support in processing to meet deliverables