China, Shanghai, DX
SOC Team Leader
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead small local SOC team, provide guidance and support to team members.
- Monitor, analyze, prioritize security events & perform remediation by utilizing playbooks.
- Threat and vulnerability analysis by leveraging data from different tools and sources - utilize case management tool.
- Participate in development and maintenance of our SIEM solution.
- Support company with utilization of Data Leakage Prevention system.
- Deliver interesting insights into threat landscape with effective collection of Threat Intelligence.
- Ensure fulfilment of local regulations by supporting related departments by providing data for reporting Cyber Security incidents.
- Investigate on aggregated security events from SIEM solution.
- Mitigate risks before security events reach critical infrastructure.
- Investigate, document, and report on any information security (InfoSec) issues as well as emerging trends.
- Analysis and response to previously unknown hardware and software vulnerabilities.
- Coordinate the containment and eradication of malicious activities with internal and external parties.
- Notify appropriate business stakeholders about serious security events.
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating market trends, and anticipating requirements.
- Master's degree in computer science or IT/Engineering with focus on IT security.
- 5 years of broad professional experience in a similar role.
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate colleagues.
- Deep understanding of how a state-of-the-art Security Operation Center operates and common tools used within a SOC.
- Experience in use of The Hive and Elasticsearch are beneficial.
- A certification or qualification in the context of IT security with reference to Red Team/Blue Team would be highly desirable.
- Well-settled experience in IT security management with the ability to deep-dive into technical topics.
- Proven analytical and report writing skills and Fluent in English.
- Start-up mentality and the willingness to develop together in a young team.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.