South Korea, Seoul-Mapo, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Application Engineer for Metal Packaging Industry
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for service activities of metal treatment in industrial market segment.
- Responsible for supporting sales team such as consolidating data, reporting and utilizing internal systems.
- Perform technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation in the systems.
- Leverage customer feedback to drive optimization in customer service and identify new business opportunities for sales.
- Report quality issues and customers claims to relevant parts of the organization.
- Drive customer experience by optimizing automated customer interactions and enhancing remote customer interactions.
- Work with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes.
- Proceed the laboratory work if needed and report technical results to customers.
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, product development and/or stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer, Metal or Mechanical Engineering is preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in sales or technical support is required
- Good command of MS Office like Excel, Word and/or PowerPoint is required
- Good communication in Korean and able to communicate in English
- Driver license is required as 20 to 40% is scheduled to be conducted on business trips countrywide
- Able to visit Seoul offices 1 or 2 a week
- Good interpersonal and time management skills. Self-motivated, able to work effectively within a team environment. Able to identify, understand, and respond timely to customer needs and desires within the context of account goals, and ability to interact with all levels of customer personnels from counters up to business leaders
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.