Turkey, Ümraniye, Adhesive Technologies
Supply Planning Manager, Traded Good,IMEA
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manages the weekly supply planning of Traded Goods (Finished Goods imported from other continents to IMEA) to meet customer requirements while optimizing stocks,
- Monitors and steers inventory, service, cost levels,
- Handles unforeseen changes in supply and demand, determines the appropriate priority/escalation level, problem solves to ensure a timely delivery of goods,
- Works in close cooperation with supply chain teams in the other regions (mainly EU, also NA/APAC),
- Is the first point of contact for the SBUs, BP, Logistics, IC teams for Traded Goods related topics,
- Continuously searches for and implements process improvements with Business, Operations, SC colleagues,
- Leads a team of over 10 Traded Goods Supply Planners, supports and develops them.
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or related departments
- +10 years of experience in supply planning, ideally in FMCG and/or Chemical sector
- Minimum 3 years of Team Management experience,
- Advanced user of MS Office applications, SAP know-how is desirable
- English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with
professionals of all organizational levels
- Good at problem solving, planning and being proactive in taking actions
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.