Japan, Shinagawa, Infrastructure Services
Corporate Health, Safety and Security Manager - Japan
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Corporate HSC Manager is responsible for the planning and delivery of Corporate Security, Corporate Health and Corporate SHE responsibilities in assigned country Japan
- For Corporate SHE this includes ensuring compliance with local regulatory and Henkel SHE compliance requirements for office and R&D sites (non-production sites) and developing SHE management strategies, policies and practices, implemented in Japan
- For Corporate Security, compliance with local legal requirements and the Corporate Standard for Physical Security
- For Corporate Health, the specific focus is on the mandatory Health and Stress test for the Henkel Japan employees, as well as and the Henkel Health Procedure with accompanying annual KPIs
- Experience in several of the fields and mastery of one or more
- Experience in Health and Safety
- Incumbent needs to be able to interact with Corporate Teams, Country Execs and Site Managers
- Engagement, autonomy, and resilience
- Proficiency in English and Japanese
- Judgement and analytical skills
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.