Slovakia, Bratislava, IO
HR Systems Managements and Contact Center Specialist with English and German
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- We offer a highly motivating position where you can develop your skills in several areas: From the usual soft-skill areas like communication, teamwork, remote cooperation, stakeholder management through gaining technical knowledge of a diverse palette of HR systems and tools (SAP, Cornerstone, SNOW, CRM, etc) up to learning in detail how do Human Resources processes function in the corporate environment and how are the HR sub-processes interlinked
- Interfacing and communicating with local HR departments worldwide with the opportunity to actively use your language skills by e-mail or phone
- Being a first contact point to Henkel employees regarding all questions that appear about all HR tools and applications, global annual processes, HR policy, internal regulations, etc.
- Supporting incoming requests via phone (Contact Center) and internal ticketing tool
- Closely interacting with colleagues from different Shared Service Centers located in Cairo, Manila and Mexico
- Supporting new and challenging HR initiatives and being an active part in the implementation and improvements of new projects in HR areas
- Proficient level (in verbal and written form) in German and English language is a MUST
- Proficient level (in verbal and written form) in Italian is WELCOME
- Work experience with an emphasis on customer service is an advantage
- Intermediate MS office skills
- Pro-active, open minded, self-reliant, customer-oriented team-player with good communication skill
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1400 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.