Taiwan, Taipei, Adhesive Technologies
Global Quality Key Account Manager (Electronics)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Act as primary Quality contact to the Global Business Manager and the relevant Customer contact for each assigned Key Account, in order to give and receive feedback on performance, as well as to align on improvement needs and priorities.
- Ensure an understanding of Quality requirements of our Key Accounts globally.
- Drive corrective & preventive action plans globally, working with the relevant functions to close gaps in our ability to consistently meet Key Accounts requirements.
- Develop internal Henkel Quality capabilities and competencies to meet established and new customer Key Account expectations.
- Establish and manage reporting/tracking systems which create visibility to performance against key leading and lagging indicators.
- Develop & maintain contact with customer representatives to pro-actively foster a collaborative relationship for all Quality relevant topics
- Assume direct ownership of critical, high impact customer dissatisfaction concerns. Lead the cross functional internal teams and the customer facing teams in the associated communication and resolution process.
- Work in collaboration all regions and other Global Quality Key Account Managers to identify and share Quality related best practices for implementation across the organization.
- Program/project management
- Global cross-functional stakeholder management & team leadership
- Driving cultural transformation and change for continuous improvement through team leadership and coaching
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- University Degree, Technical/Business
- 10+ years total experience
- Quality role, 3+ yrs.
- Customer facing role, 2+ yrs.
- Manufacturing related, 5+yrs.
- Expert knowledge (lead auditor) of Q standards relevant to the electronics industry (ISO9001, IATF16949)
- Expert knowledge of problem-solving methodologies utilizing PDCA thinking, such as A3, 8D, and Six Sigma
- Applied knowledge of LEAN principles, and statistics
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.