United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Henkel Consumer Brands
R&D Future Talent Program MEA
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Opportunity to be part of the international Research & Development team for Consumer Brands
- Active involvement in the development and implementation of global product innovations
- Own set of responsibility for a specific project in the field of our leading Beauty or Laundry products
- Connect with consumers and generate consumer insights through various platforms to develop new concepts and product ideas for future innovations
- Plan and supervise tests on product performance, stability and producibility
- Develop new approaches, solutions, processes and products within an agreed time frame
- Execute and manage new product development projects and plan resources to meet objectives
- Master Degree (PHD not required) in natural science or engineering or comparable
- Passionate about creating innovative products
- Further skills are welcome: Sustainability, Formulating, Processing / Packaging, Technical Project Management,
- Regulatory & Safety, Consumer Science, IP-Knowledge
- Strong and open-minded team player with the ambition to lead your own projects
- Ready to take on real challenges and grow personally and professionally
- Aiming for sustainable solutions that improve our ecological footprint
- Fluent in English is a must, German is nice to have
Please make sure to apply before March 1st 2024.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.