Turkey, Ümraniye, Human Resources
HR Projects & Talent Development Senior Specialist
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Coordinate HR programs and projects at country level related to training & talent development
- Ensuring alignment of the talent development roadmap and priorities with global, regional and local strategic pillars,
- Designing (with external parties), developing, and implementing development programs (in classroom, digital, blended, etc. formats) considering skill development needs and priorities in Turkiye business& functions,
- Generate data & analytics related to training targets, conducting analyses to increase training efficiency, taking necessary actions and organize, follow up and report the yearly training plans,
- Participate in regional training and talent development initiatives and calls, act as the talent development and
- Henkel talent process owner for Turkiye
- Take ownership of HR internal communication plan, employee well-being agenda (seminars etc.) & develop effective internal communication strategies to strengthen company culture,
- Act as the country social club’s coordinator, implement governance and provide support and guidance to social club leaders
- Take part and support in DEI agenda and initiatives at country level.
- Country owner of Corporate Citizenship (MIT Activities) and donations in Turkiye.
- Develop and execute HR projects that support company strategic priorities.
This position needs to coordinate and collaborate with external (training companies, consultants etc.) and internal parties (regional teams, managers, local excom etc.) both at regional and local level.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields,
- 5-7 years of HR experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Team player, strong planning and organizational skills with attention to detail,
- Have an analytical and proactive approach,
- Self-motivated and open to exploring new trends and learning,
- Approachable, customer service focused, solution oriented, can-do attitude,
- Ability to work in a multinational environment with employees from different cultures
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.