Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Adhesives Customer Service Support with English
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
We are offering opportunity to use your language skills and communicative approach while advising our customers from different fields. We are seeking for curious human being who prefers dynamic job, as you would be facing different customers with different needs daily. Escape from routine and became an expert of our Adhesives portfolio of products. Be part of our international team where people are open to help and to connect!
Did we mention you would have a chance to travel several times per year within Europe?
- First, to learn more about technical aspects of our product portfolio during training
- To interact with customers and provide advisory and support in English language once you will become trained Technical Expert
- Not to deal with complains and escalations, but to help our customers with technical aspect of our products and helping them with selection process
- To communicate mostly via phone but also to response on e-mails from customers
- To cooperate with local Engineers in finding a right solutions
- To identify new manufacturing opportunities to be developed for our customers
- Communicative and empathic person who is open to face customers directly (advisory and support)
- Dynamic personality who is willing to learn – complex training in cooperation with our Technical Engineers, contains also hands on training in the laboratory
- Knowledge of English language on advanced level
- Previous experience in customer care is a must
- Chemical or Technical background is nice to have
What you will learn
During the 3-month onboarding period, you will gain knowledge in the following areas:
- Henkel Adhesive portfolio (Loctite, Teroson, Bonderite, etc.) - https://www.henkel-adhesives.com/uk/en/applications/all-applications/product-application.html
- Advanced knowledge about technologies and materials, including hands-on training in our labs in Vienna and Dusseldorf
- How to collaborate with world-leading manufacturing companies
- Professional communication with individuals holding key technical positions
- Cooperation with various roles within Henkel, such as Product Developers, Mechanical Engineers, and R&D
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1650 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.