Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship Purchasing - Travel Management & Fleet
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the establishment and implementation of global category strategies, with a specific emphasis on sourcing and sustainable mobility
- Analyze both internal and external data pertaining to corporate mobility and fleet operations to pinpoint opportunities for cost savings, process enhancements and sustainability initiatives
- Create comprehensive reports and presentations, synthesizing key insights and offering strategic recommendations derived from data analysis
- Support global sourcing activities, ensuring alignment with overarching procurement goals and strategies
- Collaborate closely with regional and local purchasing colleagues, as well as stakeholders from diverse departments, to comprehend their needs and integrate them seamlessly into procurement strategies
- Student in business administration or related studies
- Proficient in MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, with an interest in further upskilling
- Proficiency in written and oral English language
- Curious, self-driven, proactive and goal-oriented team player with excellent collaboration and organizational skills
- Extraordinary analytical skills for quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Clear and effective communication, both written and verbal
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.