Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send a request using the contact form or call 1-866-836-7067 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Jobs & Application
Visit our job portal below to find current job opportunities regionally as well as worldwide. We look forward to receiving your online employment application.
Please Note: All official Henkel North America communication will come from a Henkel Email Address ("first name.last firstname.lastname@example.org"). All final interviews are conducted in person. Henkel hires candidates once they have undergone a drug and background check.
Job Openings and Internship Positions on www.henkel.com**
** You are leaving the U.S. site and are free to look at the Henkel AG & Co. KGaA information on the Henkel AG & Co. KGaA website. However, in doing so, you affirmatively acknowledge and agree that the Henkel KGaA or other non-U.S. Henkel website is not intended to and does not purport to have as a purpose the sale of any products, services, and/or securities to U.S. persons or entities. Further, you agree that you will not use the non-U.S. Henkel website or its information as basis for asserting jurisdiction over Henkel AG & Co. KGaA , any other non-U.S. entity of Henkel, and/or any of Henkel's non-U.S. employees, Directors, Officers or agents in a U.S. court of law.
Find job offers:
Set filters (0)
Job offers: 0 of 0
Application at Henkel
We want profound but fast decisions. That’s why we offer online applications only. Applying online includes many benefits and speeds up the whole procedure.
Documents for your online-application
- You need the following documents for the online application (PDF preferred):
- letter of application/cover letter
- Curriculum vitae (C.V.)
- Other documents, e.g. diplomas, certificates, overview of grades, graduation diploma (collected to one PDF preferred)
To speed up the review of your documents, please upload all relevant documents together at the same time.
Services of our job portal
The online recruitment tool offers the following services:
- Search for relevant jobs matching your profile.
- Add your profile and apply via the online recruitment tool.
- Look at and update the information you stored on our system at any time.
- Activate the alert system so that you are informed about new openings as they occur.
- Track the status of your online application.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Send job offers via Facebook by using the "tell a friend" function.
- Use the contact form and ask questions (no application).