Henkel reports strong start to fiscal 2021
- Group sales show significant organic growth of +7.7 percent to around 5 billion euros, nominal growth of +0.8 percent adversely affected by currency headwinds
- All business units report organic sales growth:
- Adhesive Technologies with double-digit organic sales growth of +13.0 percent, nominal +6.7 percent
- Beauty Care reports good organic sales growth of +2.3 percent, nominal -1.1 percent
- Laundry & Home Care records very strong organic sales growth of +4.1 percent, nominal -5.6 percent
- Emerging markets with double-digit organic sales growth of +18.5 percent, mature markets grow +0.5 percent
- Henkel raises guidance for fiscal 2021:
- Organic sales growth: +4.0 to +6.0 percent
- EBIT margin*: 14.0 to 15.0 percent
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)*: Increase in the high single-digit to mid-teens percentage range at constant exchange rates
Henkel recognized as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2021 by Forbes
Henkel, the company behind well-known brands such as Loctite®, Dial®, Right Guard®, Schwarzkopf® hair care and Persil® laundry detergent announced today that it has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2021.
10 Years “Henkel Forscherwelt”
Getting children excited about science and awakening their researcher’s spirit – with this in mind, Henkel founded the “Forscherwelt” (Researchers’ World) ten years ago. In April 2011, the first Forscherwelt vacation course was held at the Henkel site in Düsseldorf. Since then, around 62,000 elementary school children took part in Forscherwelt classes in a total of 13 countries. The joint motto: "being like a researcher".
Micro-Thermal Interface Material Coatings from Henkel Land Award Win, Portfolio Expansion Underway
Henkel announced that its BERGQUIST® microTIM mTIM 1000 series micro-thermal interface coatings are the recipient of a Circuits Assembly magazine 2021 NPI Award. Henkel’s microTIM product was named the winner in the thermal interface materials category.
Profile in Leadership: Pamela Lam
Henkel North America salutes the generations of Asians and Pacific Islanders who helped to shape America’s history— and those who will enrich its future. In honor of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, we are proud to highlight one of our leaders and her courageous journey.
Henkel Develops Industry’s First Bio-Based PUR Hot Melt Adhesive for Consumer Electronics Assembly
Henkel today announced the development and commercial availability of LOCTITE® HHD 3544F, the industry’s first bio-based polyurethane reactive (PUR) hot melt designed for consumer electronics assembly. This is the company’s inaugural consumer electronics-specific, bio-based PUR hot melt adhesive; approximately two-thirds of its content is sourced from renewable, plant-based feedstocks.
Dividend on prior-year level resolved
At the virtual Annual General Meeting of Henkel AG & Co. KGaA on April 16, 2021, the shareholders approved all agenda items. In total, about 84 percent of the voting capital stock was represented. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Annual General Meeting was conducted, as in the previous year, as an entirely virtual meeting. In the run-up to the Annual General Meeting, 51 questions had been submitted by shareholders, which were answered individually.
Henkel reports good progress in implementing strategic agenda for purposeful growth
- Robust performance in 2020 despite substantial impact from COVID-19 pandemic
- Proposed dividend on prior-year level: 1.85 euros per preferred share
- Implementation of purposeful growth agenda well on track
- Focus in 2021 on innovation, digitalization, and corporate culture
- Good start into 2021: Q1 development above market expectations